Friday, October 2, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summer!

Well Summer is finally over! I don't really find this to be a good thing but I live in Idaho so it is what it is. This summer has been a blast. The kids and Shane and I went on our annual camping trip in Cascade Idaho. It was beautiful! The spot we go to has a private lake that is just gorgeous. It is so nice to get away from the cell phones, TVs, etc. at least once a year.
The lake at the campsite we go to I don't know how they do it, but it seems like the minute the kids step out of the car they are instantly black from being so dirty. This makes me crazy! I think I need a camp trailer so that I can give the kids a bath each night. But for now we are hard core tent campers.

Shane trying to teach the kids to fish
My Little Campers
Shane and I also went to the Journey/Heart concert this summer. It was a lot of fun...but very loud! I know I am getting old when I go to a concert and complain that is was too loud. Heart was surprisingly awesome. It was a little weird to see the lead singer of Journey because he is a little Asian rocker from the Philippians. The rest of the band is still old school looking. It was fun though!











Hard to get a good picture of the concert






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! Sounds like you had a great time at the Journey concert. I've been dying to see them ever since Arnel Pineda took over as lead singer.

    ReplyDelete